Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy 50th Brithday to "P"

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY "P" - A wonderful woman, mother, wife, advocate


A mutual friend told me that today is the 50th birthday of "P" a regular reader and comment-maker here. "P" - have a great day! Read about celebrity folks turning 50 in 2008 and you can see you are in good company. And here are yet some more famous turning 50-ites. This list include the bassist for R.E.M and Grandmaster Flash. ROCK ON!!!

Does anyone have any words of advice or encouragement for "P"? If so, send them along.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am so very flattered. Thanks, Carol,

Pam

Anonymous said...

Madonna, Prince and Michael Jackson all turned 50 this year (Okay, maybe not so interesting as the others mentioned, but I knew that off of the top of my head).

Happy Birthday, Pam!


Katie

Anonymous said...

Totally! I turned 50 in June. I had a big party. It made the birthday so great. I recommend doing that. I could see my friends all around me, many of them older than me, and IT confirmed for me that life goes on and can be great!

Carol said...

A party sounds like fun - but so does a trip to Europe! I have about two years to plan - I better start soon!